All residents of Twin Lakes, that reside on a lake or stream or have an interest in helping to protect the quality of our waterways, are encouraged to attend the NFR community meeting:
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019 6:00 p.m.
Piedmont Virginia Community College’s Eugene Giuseppe Center
(222 Main Street Stanardsville, Va in the Greene County Library Building).
The results of the recent study on the biological health of our primary waterway (Quarter Creek) and recommendations for improving it, will be discussed. The following topics will be covered:
- NF Rivanna Water Quality Study
- Rivanna Conservation Alliance Monitoring
- NF Rivanna Senior Capstone
- Agricultural Best Management
- Urban/Residential Best Management Practices
Please come and join in the discussion.